- Configuration Elements – Use the queries in this section for the “publish a static list” recommendations in the “Issue Types,” “Statuses,” “Resolutions,” and “Custom Fields” chapters. Also, use them to check for similar values before you create new ones.
- Projects and Issues – Use the queries in this section to learn about projects, their use, who is using them, and which to archive.
- Users and Groups – Use the queries in this section to find users, get user details, view group membership, and gauge activity.
- Filters and Dashboards – Use the queries in this section to manage the count of records in your filter and dashboard tables.
- Workflows – Use the queries in this section to get additional workflow details.
- Add-ons – Use the query in this section to audit or compare your plugin list. See the “Plugin Tracking” section in the “Merging Applications or Starting Over” chapter.
- Database Specific – Use the queries in this section to get basic information about your database and database users.