We help companies of all types and sizes choose, set up, clean up, and maintain Atlassian applications. Need help managing your Jira issues, Jira Service Desk support requests, Confluence content, or Crowd users? Let’s chat!
- Schedule an application assessment & audit
- Get help with your implementation
- Schedule our strategy sessions
- Schedule one hour or 30 minutes
- Schedule a free consultation
Areas of Expertise
- Choosing Atlassian products and deployment types
- Strategy, setting standards, and governance
- Onboarding users and teams
- Set up and configuration
- Maintenance, upgrades, and clean up
- Choosing add-ons, integrations, and connections
- Training end users, power users, and administrators
- Designing and improving Jira workflows
- Creating views with Jira filters, dashboards, and boards
- Cleaning up Jira custom fields, issue types, and permissions
- Optimizing Jira Service Desk request types and forms
- Organizing Confluence content
- Helped a large health services company launch Jira, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence
- Helped a mid-size IT company clean up and consolidate projects in their 1 million issue Jira application
- Merged two 10-year-old Confluence server instances
- Helped Atlassian’s Community Team use their own Jira product to combine multiple data sources and track their user group program
- Worked with a team to improve their Jira workflows, planning, and prioritization process
- Helped a non-profit transition from Google Docs and Spreadsheets to a community license of Confluence, Jira, and Crowd
- Was a featured speaker at Atlassian Summit and 25 world-wide user groups
Have Atlassian questions? Need help managing your applications? Schedule a free consultation.
About Rachel Wright
Rachel Wright is an entrepreneur, process engineer, and Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator.
She started using Jira and Confluence in 2011, became an administrator in 2013, and was certified in 2016. She’s the author of the Jira Strategy Admin Workbook and a frequent speaker at Atlassian events, like the Summit annual user conference.
Rachel jokes that “Jira and I are in a long-term relationship and Confluence is a close friend.”
Rachel Wright is an Atlassian certified Jira Administrator