Software migrations are fact of life and Jira is no different. No solution fits forever and organizations must pivot as needs and industry capabilities change. As systems evolve, features grow, and infrastructure becomes obsolete migrations and consolidations are inevitable.
In October 2020, Atlassian announced they will stop selling new licenses of their Server products. Customers need to switch to Data Center, migrate to Atlassian-hosted Cloud products, or make alternate plans by Feb 2, 2024. What should you do if you have Jira Server or multiple Jira applications? There’s a lot of great migration information available, but until now, it was all scattered in different locations.
That’s why I teamed up with Atlassian Solution Partner Botron Atlassian Apps to create The Ultimate Guide to Jira Migrations: How to migrate from Jira Server to Data Center or Cloud.
This 180 page book is the master resource to answer all your migration questions and provide a comprehensive plan to follow.
This book includes:
- best practices for planning a migration or merge,
- practical tips for preparation, execution, and testing,
- a 73 step checklist so you don’t miss anything before, during, or after
- 16 customizable worksheets for planning, analysis, and project management,
- a quiz for determining the best deployment method for your situation,
- and expert advice.
Download your FREE comprehensive Jira migration, merge, and consolidation guide from the Botron website.