World events are making in-person presentations impossible! Instead, we’ve shifted to virtual events and are excited to deliver “Best Practices for Managing and Maintaining Your Jira Application” to users all over the world.
Join Rachel Wright at these remote events:
- August 12, 2020 – Cologne, Germany Atlassian Community Group
- July 6, 2012 – WebGentle Atlassian Company User Group
Book Rachel Wright for your next remote event
Manage your out of control Jira application!
You know if you don’t maintain your Jira application that it can quickly grow out of control. But where do you start? How do you make small improvements without impacting daily business? What should you do if your application is already a bit of a mess?
In this presentation, we’ll address:
- how to set standards so you don’t have more schemes to maintain than necessary,
- how to clean up schemes and custom fields when you have too many,
- how to archive old projects and unneeded issues,
- and how to track changes and customization requests so you have a record and an audit trail.
Atlassian Community Events are where users meet, learn, network, and share best practices. User groups meet locally and all over the world. Group members are newbies and veterans who like to “talk shop” about Atlassian software, Agile development, DevOps, software, and related business topics. Attend these events to network with your peers, share solutions, meet Atlassian Solution Partners, get special content from Atlassian, and maybe enjoy a beer or two.